It was always hard, because he always knew what she didn’t: he would never be the person she wanted him to be. Some nights he would stay awake watching her sleep and feel amazed to even have her in his life, to have someone who believed he could actually be a good man.
"North By Northwest" (1959) dir. by Alfred Hitchcock
The Black Dragonfish(Idiacanthus atlanticus) of the Stomiidae family.
I love how this is like a creature from hell but it has like little pink cheeks
deep sea anime blush stickers
fun fact those pink cheeks glow to attract unsuspecting prey
fashionable and functional with a dash of abject terror
Perhaps senpai will notice me SO I CAN CONSUME HIS FLESH
IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING VENOM
Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
Totally making these for Halloween